ALL FOR YOU by Dexter Suban

ALL FOR YOU

by Dexter Suban


Intro: (F#m-D2-A2-E)

Verse
(F#m-D2-A2-E)
You took me from the darkest night
Called me to your light, to your light
Your love it helped me overcome
Now I stand here strong, ‘coz of you alone

Refrain: (D2-E)(3x)
(F#m-E-D-E)
Not for what You’ve done
I stand here praising you for who you are
My God and only now in the freedom you give
I chose the path you lived... Jesus!

Chorus: (A2-D2-F#m-D2)
I will follow you way for you love has taken
My heart, my life my praise is all for yours
And your heart has captured me, for I’m taken
By Your endless mercies and Your graces my God

Repeat all
Bridge: (F#m-D2-A2-E)
God you lived to glorify love came down to save,
Pierced and crucified.
Conquered death, gave new life
How you saved my soul now I’m alive.

Repeat 2x
Repeat Refrain
Repeat Chorus 2x

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment