HAVE YOUR WAY by LIVELOUD

Have Your Way

by LIVELOUD



INTRO(2x)  C  D/F#  Em

VERSE
C                                                       D/F#                    Em
     You came from heaven to take my place on this earth
C                                                D/F#                 Em
     and died for me to show what I’m really worth
C                                         D/F#                     Em
     You took it all to pay the price to set me free
C                                   D/F#   Em
     my God you did it all for me

PRE CHORUS
             D/F#                                Em
So if I fail to bring you praise for love you’ve sent to take my place
             D/F#                                       Em
I’ve realize that i could never give enough
             D/F#                                    Em
So with a cry for this heart of mine, I lay it all I lay this life
             C                                                 C
and i pray Lord that it’s Your will not mine

CHORUS
                                          G                          D/F#
‘cause everything that You are to me is everything I hope for
                            Em
Your grace keeps me still to face the storm
                     C
Lord please have your way
          D
Lord have your way in me

INSTRUMENTAL(4x) C D/F# Em

BRIDGE (6x)
          C       D/F#      Em            Em
this heart belongs to You, Jesus.

REPEAT CHORUS 2x

OUTRO(2x) C D/F# Em

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment