EMBRACE by LIVELOUD

EMBRACE

by LIVELOUD

INTRO
Bm A-G D/F# Bm-A-G
Bm A-G D/F# Bm-A-G ----D

VERSE1
D                                   G
Here am I Lord, looking up to You
     D                                                                    G
Unworthy of Your love but still You looked down on me

REFRAIN
Bm                               A                      G
     You died on the cross while I'm forgiven
D/F#                  A                   G        A
     You are my God and I'm a sinner.. ooohh

CHORUS
               D
Still You loved me Lord You are my saviour
A                                           Bm
I will be Your soldier, let me serve You
           A                    G    A
Let me fight for Your love... Let me embrace You

VERSE2
D                                                    G
I feel blessed Lord, you showered me with grace
D                                                 G
I shout joyful praise in awe to You

INSTRUMENTAL
D  A  Bm  D/F# - B - A - G --- D

BRIDGE(4x)
D
Almighty King I praise Your name
A
Greatest God, you are my Healer
Bm            A                   G
I will never be the same again

REPEAT CHORUS 2X

OUTRO Bm  A - G  D/F#  Bm - A - G


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment