I KNOW by LIVELOUD

I KNOW

by LIVELOUD

INTRO(2x)    E-Esus   A   C#m   A   B

VERSE1
E-Esus
     I know you've given all I need
A
     I know your blessings never end
C#m                                             A---B---
     I know that your love is forever

VERSE2
G#m
     I know that You are all I have
A
     The only reason that I live
C#m                                A           B
     The only reason that I follow...ohooh..

PRE-CHORUS
C#m               A                      B
     You have captured me today...Jesus!
C#m              A                 B
     You completed all my days ohooh..

CHORUS (2X)
E
     It's you that I am living for
A
     For you Lord I will worship more
C#m                                       A             B
     I will raise my hands and worship Worship you

BRIDGE (2x)
C#m          A                     E                B
     I am thankful for your kindness Lord
C#m          A                        E             B
     I am thankful for you are bountiful

OUTRO:(2x)   E-Esus   A   C#m   A   B

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment