PRAISEWORTHY by WOODSTRUCK

PRAISEWORTHY

by WOODSTRUCK


Intro: D - D/F#m - G - A


Verse 1
D                       D/F#
I’m forever thankful for the skies up above
   G                  Em        A
for the birds that sing and fly up so high
D                D/F#
I’m forever thankful for the wind and the rain
G                     Em      A
How they refresh me  and remind me of my King


Pre chorus
Em                     D
I will shout forever You are my Lord
Em               G      A
All throughout eternity You are the King


Chorus
     Em    D/F#
You are Praiseworthy, Lord
      Em    D
You are Praiseworthy
     Em    G         A          D
You are Praiseworthy Oh my Lord


Verse 2
D               D/F#
I’m forever thankful for the Stars in the night
G                  Em     A
How they sparkle and light up the night sky
D              D/F#
All of this beauty all help I found
G                   Em       A
All of this power all of this love


Bridge
D             D/F#
Lord Your love shines like the sun so bright
               G      D/F#
And Your ways are high above us
D             D/F#
Lord Your love shines like the sun so bright
              G              D/F#
And Your Praise be known forever


Repeat chorus

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment