OUR GOD by Bimbo Yerro

OUR GOD

by Bimbo Yerro (Covered by CFC-Youth Montreal) 


Intro:(4x) C

Verse1:
           F       G           C
Our God is love and light
          F       G            C
In Him I gained new life
         F                      G
His mercy saved my soul
                                Am
My night turned into day
          F       G           C
Our God is love and light

Verse2:
Our God is peace and joy
He heals the sick and feeble
His voice that whispers hope
Amidst thunders and storms
Our God is peace and joy

Chorus:
F                                 C
We raise Your name above all else
Am                              G
Your kingdom come in all the earth
F                         C
As one in faith to You we cry
Am                               G
We sing on high Lord Jesus Christ

Verse3:
No scale can measure His grace
We're blessed with all His ways
Above my sins and fears
Beyond what's known to fade
Our God, His love remains

Chorus

Instrumental: F-Am-C-G

Verse4:
          F       G            C
Our God is now and then
         F       G             C
I rest my past in His mighty hands
         F                          G
With all that's broken in me
          Am
In His love I'm restored
         F             G         C
With Our God forevermore
          F      G        C
Our God forevermore

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment